Conservator Protection (Gas) Relay / Aircel leakage detector
Features & Options:
- Available in singe and double switch models
- Various gas volume options.
- 75mm mouting PCD
- Test lock on top of relay for device inspection.
- Ball valve on top for gas collection & analysis
- The conservator protection relay detects leakage of air from an aircel into the conservator, providing alarm contacts when an predermined amount of air is trapped in it.
- The relay needs to be installed at a location and manner where air leaking from the aircel will naturally percolate upwards towards the relay
- The relay is a useful and effective way of monitoring the health of an aircel used in a transformer.
- This relay can aslo be used in a hermetically sealed transformer to detetc and collect any gas created from faults in the tank.